Heard Bare Minimum Backless Bra or Cleavage Enhance Drawstring Bra? This is the new innovation that combine both of these two. Yeap! Practically it’s the best solution you would ever have with this Bra. In brief, it features adjustable pumping air pad and drawstring closure that will increase your bust up to 2 cup sizes. With multiple adjustable straps, it can be worn strapless, halter, one-shoulder, crossed front and crossed back, the possibilities are endless. Of course you may wonder, whether it will hold up without slippage. We’ve got you covered, the interior grip dotted lining does an outstanding job at holding you in.
P/S: For best fit, please refer to the size chart below. Kindly read the instructions below before use.
How To Wear:
1. Inflate the bra pads for 5-10 times, and place the inflatable bra pads on the felt design.
2. Place the shoulder straps on the bra based on your desired look. Put your arms through the shoulder straps. Skip this step if you are wearing without shoulder straps.
3. Fasten the back straps. Adjust the back straps to align the front and the back of the bra to be in parallel horizontal position.
4. Adjust the shoulder straps. Skip this step if you are wearing without shoulder straps.
5. Bend 45 degrees to your front, place and center your breasts in the cups. Inflate the bra pads for the desired look. Remember NOT to flip the bra cups.
6. Adjust the drawstring closure for maximum cleavage.
7. Move your arms up and down, twist your body left and right and check that the bra remains in place. If the bra are not in place, repeat step 3 till 7.
HAND WASH ONLY. Remove the shoulder straps, back straps and inflatable bra pads. Wash with soapy water without moisturizer. Fill a pail or sink with soapy water and let the bra sit in the soapy water for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with water to remove all soap residues. Do not squeeze the bra cups. Air dry the bra by draping across the drying rack. Do not hang the bra by shoulder straps or back straps, this will cause the bra straps to stretch too much and lose its elasticity. When the bra is completely air dried, neatly place it without any pressure applying on the bra cups, as this will cause wrinkles on the bra cups.
Wipe clean with wet cloth. Do not wash it. DO NOT GO UNDER THE SUN EXPOSURE. Store in cool dry place.
Deflate the bra pads. Do not inflate the bra pads. Fill a pail or sink with soapy water and let the bra pads sit in the soapy water for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with water to remove all soap residues. Air dry the bra pads by laying across the drying rack.
Getting wrinkles out of a bra is easy, so long as you’ve got your handy steamer nearby. Or you can opt to use hairdryers to blow directly on the wrinkles, and smooth it out by stretching out the surface of the bra cups. Do not get too close or direct contact the Bra using the hot tools, as the Bra will get burnt.