Not all convertible bras have a low back option. Lower your back strap by an average of 12cm from your normal bra band for plunging back outfits.
Aside from low back option, the underwired cups and 2-3 cm memory fit padding provides push up sexier than ever. With the super soft bra cups that smooth, lightweight lift and a plunge neckline that disappears under clothes, this is your go-to for day-to-night sexy. Not to mention the U-shaped ballet back prevents band from riding up, for perfect fit whole day.
Available in Beige, Black and White.
How To Wear:
1. Place the shoulder straps on the bra based on your desired look. Put your arms through the shoulder straps. Skip this step if you are wearing without shoulder straps.
2. Fasten the back straps or low-back strap. For back straps, align the front and the back of the bra to be in parallel horizontal position. For low-back strap, fasten the low-back strap, crosses over, goes around your stomach and goes onto the back fastening.
3. Bend 45 degrees to your front, place and center your breasts in the cups. Remember NOT to flip the bra cups.
4. Adjust the shoulder straps and back straps for perfect fit.
5. Move your arms up and down, twist your body left and right and check that the bra remains in place. If the bra are not in place, repeat step 2 till 5.
HAND WASH ONLY. Wash with soapy water without moisturizer. Fill a pail or sink with soapy water and let the bra sit in the soapy water for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with water to remove all soap residues. Do not squeeze the bra cups. Air dry the bra by draping across the drying rack. Do not hang the bra by shoulder straps or back straps, this will cause the bra straps to stretch too much and lose its elasticity. When the bra is completely air dried, neatly place it without any pressure applying on the bra cups, as this will cause wrinkles on the bra cups.
Getting wrinkles out of a bra is easy, so long as you’ve got your handy steamer nearby. Or you can opt to use hairdryers to blow directly on the wrinkles, and smooth it out by stretching out the surface of the bra cups. Do not get too close or direct contact the Bra using the hot tools, as the Bra will get burnt.